YEAR OF CONSTITUTION: 2014
NUMBER OF PARTNERS: 966
ABOUT THE COOPERATIVE:
Nosa Enerxía is a Galician cooperative whose purpose is to sell electricity from certified renewable sources, betting on energy sustainability and transparent management. In the long term, the cooperative also aims to promote distributed renewable energy generation projects, as another step towards achieving a 100% renewable energy model. Our operation is based on the cooperative model, this means that we are a participatory, open and democratically managed organization, where all people cooperate to evolve towards a more equitable and sustainable society.
The basis of Nosa Enerxía are the associates, who are the protagonists and the force necessary to achieve the objectives set.
With a small contribution, you can contribute to all this:
• You can consume electricity from certified renewable sources, at a fair and sustainable price.
• You have access to the goods and services that the cooperative can offer.
• You participate in the decision-making of the cooperative, and therefore you contribute to energy sovereignty.
• You collaborate in a collective property project, and you make energy management democratic.
• You can participate in the start-up of renewable energy generation projects that are going to be carried out.
• Aid in a management model that defends sustainable development and supports the principles of the social economy.
• You support the defense of nature, the protection of the environment and activities of a social and solidarity nature.
• You strengthen the autochthonous fabric of renewable energies, generating work and development at the local level.